Location: Hong Kong or Shanghai
Reporting to: Main Partner
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking a young and dynamic company that allows to grow skills and to move up the career ladder faster in a positive work environment.
Based in Hong Kong, China (Shanghai) and Uruguay (Montevideo), we are a multinational team of tax professionals and business advisers specialized in international tax planning and corporate services.
We advise corporate and individual inbound and outbound clients in Asia on a wide range of international tax issues: expansion into new markets, M&A, transfer pricing, etc. We are committed to providing excellent customer services and maintaining high standards of business ethics.
The successful candidate will have a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Give tax advice to a range of national and multinational clients
- Demonstrate, develop and implement innovative ways to approach clients individual needs keeping abreast of market developments to initiate new products and services for clients
- Undertake business development activities and market tax services to clients and non-clients
- Able to manage people ensuring high levels of productivity and excellence in client delivery
- University Degree in Law/Economics or Tax
- At least 8 years' experience working in a professional services firm
- Proven ability to manage and develop staff through leadership, appropriate delegation, coaching and mentoring
- Excellent written and verbal command of English. Cantonese and Mandarin would be highly advantageous.
High caliber candidates with less experience will be considered for the positions of International Tax Advisor – Manager and International Tax Advisor – Junior Manager.