Apart from real estate, investor may obtain the Portuguese residency by investing into Portuguese small and medium businesses, scientific research or arts, culture and heritage. The investment can be made by a natural person or by a company.
The rules of the scheme are straightforward and flexible with minimum stay requirements (7 days first year and 14 days following periods of 2 years) and possibility to gain a residency visa for whole the family, including dependent children and parents.
The processing time to obtain Golden Visa is currently around five months.
Advantages of the Golden Visa scheme
- Possibility to apply for citizenship after 5 years without the need to reside permanently in Portugal
- Free travel in the entire Schengen Area and possibility to live and work anywhere in the European Union
- Access to the Portuguese healthcare and education system
- Portugal enjoys a stable political climate and has been a member of the EU since 1986. It ranks as one of the most peaceful countries in the world and enjoys high quality of living
- One of the lowest operational costs in the EU and an investor-friendly economic environment: there is no discrimination between domestic and foreign investors in terms of setting up a company or buying property
Together with our exclusive partner in Portugal we take care of investor’s application from start to finish: sourcing real estate in Portugal that corresponds to investor’s criteria, preparing legal documents, helping with tax planning and management of the purchased real estate and securing golden visa for investor and his family.
for free eligibility assessment