The applicant for Cypriot citizenship should make an investment of at least 2 million euro into one of the following options:
- Real estate, infrastructure projects, land developments
- Purchase, set up or participation in a Cypriot business
- Alternative Investment Funds or financial assets of Cypriot businesses, including in the form of bonds, securities and debt securities
- Combination of the above, provided that the total investment amounts to at least 2 million euro
Regardless of what option the investor chooses, there is also a requirement to purchase and own through the duration of the investor’s lifetime a property in Cyprus with purchase price of at least 500,000 euro plus VAT. If the investor chooses real estate option, this property can be included into the 2 million euro threshold.
The application should also make a donation of:
- 75,000 euro to the Research and Innovation Foundation
- 75,000 euro to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation
Successful applicants gain the right to live, work and study in all European Union countries, study without any tuition fees at the Cypriot public universities, enjoy free public healthcare services and visa-free access to around 170 countries around the world.
The application is processed within 4-6 months, making Cyprus one of the fastest destinations for the second citizenship.
for free eligibility assessment